Dr. Steve Garrett
Dr. Steve Garrett is Dr. Justin Garrett’s father and is licensed in South Carolina as a Dentist and Orthodontist. You may occasionally spot him in the clinic in either North Charleston or Mount Pleasant. He and Dr. Justin Garrett often treatment plan cases together, which means all of their patients get the benefits of the latest technology and training through Dr. Justin Garrett and the benefits of over 30 years experience from Dr. Steve Garrett. They travel together to meetings, continuing education courses, and are members together of the Schulman Study Group, one of the most well-respected international orthodontic study clubs in the world.
Dr. Steve Garrett graduated from the Medical College of Virginia School of Dentistry with a residency in Orthodontics. He opened his practice in 1979 in Winchester. He holds the highest standards of excellence in skill and professional integrity. He continues to serve, educate, lead and contribute. Each patient under our supervision receives the highest-quality care with a personal touch. The list below is evident of Dr. Garrett’s commitment to our patients and his profession.
- Past President of the Southern Association of Orthodontics
- Past President of the Virginia Association of Orthodontics
- Past President and current member of the Medical College of Virginia Orthodontic Foundation for Education and Research (nonprofit)
- Certified Diplomate of the American Board of Orthodontics
- Member of the College of Diplomates of the American Board of Orthodontics
- Conferred Fellowship in the American College of Dentists
- Fellow of the World Federation of Orthodontists